Terms and conditions
Who can enter?
1. Our Spring Garden Competition is open to all residents over the age of 18 years residing in
The Gables, Pitt Town, Huntlee or Watagan Park/Cooranbong whose home:
a. is connected to the Altogether recycled water system at The Gables, Pitt Town, Huntlee or Watagan Park/Cooranbong; and
b. uses 20% more recycled water per month over the competition period (1 July to 30 September 2021) than the monthly usage in May 2021.
2. Entrants are not eligible if they breach any of these terms and conditions, earn their living by designing or maintaining gardens, or are (or are an immediate family member of) an employee of Altogether Group.
3. By entering into the Spring Garden Competition, the entrant confirms that they meet the entry
eligibility requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
How can I enter?
4. Entrants must complete and submit the entry form
between 1 July 2021 and 5pm on 31 October 2021. (date extended from September due to lockdown restrictions)
5. Entries need to be supported by a minimum of 2 photos. These can be submitted at any time within the competition period.
6. Entrants can enter multiple categories, but can only win in one category.
7. For the Best Street category, a group of residents can enter, but only one entry form is required. If the group entry is successful, the prize will be awarded to the contact person included on the entry form and it is the responsibility of the group to organise the sharing of the prize.
How the winners will be chosen
8. The winner in each category will be chosen from entrants who meet the entry eligibility requirements set out under ‘Who can enter’ above and based alone on our subjective assessment of the aesthetics of the entrant’s garden.
What are the important dates?
9. 1 July 2021 – Spring Garden Competition starts 5pm on 31 October 2021 – Entries close
11 November 2021 – Winners announced
Costs and expenses
10. Entrants are responsible for all expenses that they incur in entering or winning our Spring Garden Competition and will not be reimbursed, regardless of whether or not they are a winner.
11. By entering our Spring Garden Competition, entrants consent to:
b. if the entrant is a winner, Altogether reserves the right to use the winners name and address, and photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity such as social media and media releases, Altogether’s website and in post-event promotions.
12. Winners will be notified by email and SMS.
13. Winners will be announced on 11 October 2021. Prizes will be awarded in each community for:
a. Best front garden – $1000 local nursery Digital Gift Card OR $1000 EFTPOS card
b. Best back garden – $1000 local nursery OR $1000 EFTPOS card
c. Best street – $1000 EFTPOS card. It is the responsibility of the group to organise the
sharing of the prize, e.g. for a street party.
14. The gift cards and EFTPOS card will be delivered by email and are subject to the conditions imposed by the issuers.
15. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
16. Altogether does not accept liability for any injury or property damage or other loss or damage as a result of activities on private property. Entrants should not encourage members of the public to enter the grounds of their property or residence during or after the Spring Garden Competition.
17. The entrant acknowledges that entry by others onto their premises is, as between Altogether and the entrant, at the entrant’s own risk.
How can entrants contact us?
18. Entrants can contact Altogether in relation to our Spring Garden Competition by completing this form
1 ‘Altogether’ means Altogether Group Pty Ltd ACN 136 272298.