The Customer Experience Advocate is a critical role as the first point of contact for our customers. The role is responsible for providing exceptional customer experience and service in all communication channels involved in the day-to-day support including customer acquisition, retention, financial, administrative and clerical services.
- Customer Interaction providing a positive experience to all
- Manage customer accounts and records as required
- Perform critical work including zero wrong disconnections
- Collaboration, communication, and process improvement
- Other General duties such as demonstrating quality workplace practices & mail processing
What will you bring to the role?
- Knowledge of customer billing process and IT systems, relating to the National Energy Industry, residential customer accounts, utility energy codes and regulations
- Experience in a billing and administration environment, with demonstrated ability in reporting, planning, forecasting, investigations and analysis.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, identify and implement opportunities for improvement, prioritising your own workload and handling complex enquiries and difficult customers.
- Experience and ability in effective negotiation with customers in both technical and commercial matters so excellent communications skills would be required.
- Ability to recall information provided regularly regarding process or regulatory change and apply to working practices
- You will have a flexible approach to hours, and will be a diligent self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with other areas of the business.
Why join us at Altogether/Benefits
- No weekend work or evening work
- Paid overtime
- Flexible working arrangements – Hybrid of working from home and office once probationary period is completed successfully.
- A growing organisation which brings lots of personal growth opportunities
- Vaccination Leave to support time off to take your vaccinations.
- Retail discounts
- Family & Wellbeing initiatives e.g. Access EAP program
- End of trip showers & Lockers
- Free snacks such as fruits in the office
- 5km’s to Chermside Shopping Centre
- Gym next door
- Free on-site & street parking
- Annual Company Christmas Party
- Large lunch spaces, outside & inside
Altogether Group Pty Ltd is a sustainable multi-utility providing drinking water, recycled water, wastewater services, embedded energy networks and hot water systems to communities including greenfield and urban infill communities. In total, Altogether is providing utility services to over 400 communities and ultimately 100,000 customers in the next five years.
Our people drive our mission of creating next generation utilities that enable self-sufficient communities by exceeding the expectations of our customers through sustainable innovation, leadership and smart-thinking.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications as they come in and may therefore close the ad without notice.
We are offering part time and full-time opportunities for this role. If you’re an university student to primary carer, feel free to apply as we value someone with the enthusiastic, positive & adaptable personality more than their full time working hours.