We are seeking
Working within our Retail team, the Collections Consultant is responsible for accurately monitoring and maintaining customer accounts, financial data, and approved collections strategy. The focus is on ensuring consumer and regulatory protections are met whilst best managing and negotiating with the account/customer during the collection cycle.
You’ll also need to respond to customer enquiries effectively resolving their queries with discretion and reliability. We need you to be collaborative and communicative within the team and provide suggestions for process improvement.
Ideally you will have experience in:
• Knowledge of customer billing and credit process
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn customer billing IT systems, especially in the area of customer accounts (eg Blue Billing, BCMax)
• Knowledge or willingness to learn debt collection principles, processes and procedures, work practices and policies.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including references, health assessment which includes a drug and alcohol screening, and police check.
Why Altogether Group?
You will be working within an energetic organisation that encourages your growth and development and provides the best of facilities for its employees.
You will enjoy a collaborative work culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities for your team, the business and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
• Covid-19 Vaccination Leave
• Retail discounts
• Health and well-being initiatives
• Excellent on-site facilities such as end of trip showers, lockers and bike racks
• Free parking