The Account Manager role is a diverse one encompassing client management, relationship development, client data entry and reporting.
You will be working closely with the National Client Relations Manager, Key Account Managers and internal stakeholders to achieve client objectives. You will contribute to service performance, developing long-term relationships with our clients and achieving our business objectives.
If you enjoy coming up with practical solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while positively representing our company.
- Monitor operational performance of assigned accounts.
- Provide general administrative support as required to Key Account Management team.
- Keep up to date records of client interactions using Zendesk Sell.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Assist with generating billing and financial reports, monthly and quarterly, for internal and external use.
- Manage client bulk invoices, including accurate and timely data entry of information and client or retailer follow up as required.
- Assist in ensuring prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries.
- Build and maintain vital internal stakeholder and external client relationships.
- Maintain robust controls and monitoring compliance.
- Ongoing review of existing processes and procedures to ensure best practice and maintain up-to-date work instructions.
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers and provide warm leads to the growth team.
- Diploma or degree in a business or financial discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
- Client management and communications.
- Experience in financial accounting or analyzing financial metrics would be considered an asset.
- Proven work experience in administration, customer service or sales roles.
- Experience with CRM software (eg Salesforce, Zoho, Zendesk Sell).
- Proven understanding of the electricity and gas industries including embedded networks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office – especially Excel and Word.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles considered an asset.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Detailed oriented.
- Works collaboratively and respectfully with all internal and external stakeholders.
All positions are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks: National Criminal Records Check and Medical Assessment inclusive of drug and alcohol testing.
Why Altogether Group?
You will be working within an energetic organisation that encourages your growth and development and provides the best of facilities for its employees.
You will enjoy a collaborative work culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities for your team, the business and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
- Flexible workplace
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Excellent on-site facilities such as end of trip showers, lockers and bike racks
- Free parking